Thursday, May 15, 2003





God, I'm starting to hate technology. Now that I'm trying to find a way to make a living with it....sorry, missed the dot.com era, and the y2k stuff....I was busy doing what my family wanted me to do and trying to become a history teacher....dammit. Now I'm playing with some user feedback blog software....except that it all seems to be popup based. My link to one that wasn't popup is gone...such is the way of the web. I'm fiddling with this now cause i still can't get my c++ program working...dammit.
Programming isn't as hard for me as it used to be...maybe I'm finally starting to settle down and think logically. I'm still trying to decide whether I should keep all these free externally hosted programs, or put everything on the server. On the one hand, I save bandwith....on the other, I gotta do all this tedious multiple logging on....sucks. And I gotta imbed this code each and every time I post....sucks. I would prefer an imbedded type user feeback deal....but it does get kinda confusing when you're seeing that, and the archives, etc. Ah well.

Work continues to not happen with the camaros. I have started ordering stuff up tho. I will be dead broke...perhaps even worse than I was before, but I'll have a running car dammit. Malibu that I was looking at for sister is also up for sale. I must resist...I must resist... I will start putting up linkage here too, when I get around to it. I will put up the images on the website that were stripped when I imported it from old website to dreamweaver to frontpage to new server ;)

It will take a while, but eventually everything will be golden. Edit: Or not....damn comment back software wont work now. Enetations doesn't know how to fix it either....Says its something with blogspot....time to find another blog



No comments: