Monday, November 24, 2003

New update....put big block in shop. Found out might need new crank. Dammit. Been thinking that I think and pontificate too much. Dammit. Saw Beat Takeshi's Brother Pretty good flick, especially if you're used to foreign flicks. Just like Beat, my brother and I seem to care less about each other, and if it came down to it, bet he would run too. Sad, but not unusual in this day and age. Haven't been sad in quite a while...just disappointed. Good thing I've got friends...
Anyhow, been thinking I psychoanalyze shit too much. I will stop that. It always keeps me frozen when I need to be movin. Like big block...spent way more money (on BILLS dammit!!!) than I anticipated. How and the hell am I gonna pay for the big block? Just gotta work my ass off, I suppose. Been liking angry type music lately....system of a down, linkin park, monster magnet....
I gotta get done with school. That is factoid #1. Then I gotta get outta this town. factoid #2.

No comments: