Saturday, March 26, 2005

Wow, what a day. Woke up, and got to class almost an hour late. Par for the course on this module. Stressed out, and noticed NO ONE else in class slept either. We were ALL working on proposals this week. I was stressing thinking I had other work to catch up on too. Another guy came in an hour after I did, that made me feel a lil better, especially since his topic was almost the same as mine (Artificial Intelligence) Did I mention I feel STRESSED? Been having mood swings and depression and stuff all week. Dunno if it's cause the weather has been gray and rainy all week, or because of the mounting deadline on all this work I had to do. Could also possibly be because all this happened during FREAKIN SPRING BREAK!!! That might also explain why the town has seemed so quiet. Anyway, presentation went ok, didn't follow the prescribed format, didn't know there was one. Gotta pay more attention to electronic blackboard.

Tired....May go on road trip to topeka tomorrow to pick up a part. WANT to go somewhere where I know NOBODY for a month. After I graduate next year, I'm going on sabbatical. Peace Corps, whatever. I need out of here....BADLY

No comments: