Saturday, April 09, 2005

Is She too wild for You? on MSN WhooHoo!!!! I'm with HER!!!!

Movie Quote of the day: "gay men are so hot"

evil genius, city of heroes/villans are all games on pc that I want to play...BADLY. mercenaries, mech assault and the new jade empire are about to make me wet myself in pure joy. Kessen III and Dynasty warriors 5 are also out if you're a longtime Koei fan

Old Skool Rodding or Rat rods
or something had some great articles that I saw at the bookstore the other day. The link isn't the mag I was talking about, but dammit, old cars are sexy. I'm not too sure about the kids that try to dress up as period greasers and such, a lot of them are posers, but it seems their heart is in the right place. Alot of the rat rod chicks are pretty interesting too. More tats than a wwII vet, and hot to boot. ;)

Still looking for club shadow or whatever the yahoo group is that everyone always talks about.

Old goth article I found on random search



nightbreed might possibly be having a sequel. But probably not.

nuckin futz

tulsa international raceway
The only other nearby track besides WIR or Heartland in Topeka, has had to deal with the death of one of their dragracers during a test in tune recently. I don't know the chick, but apparently she was a famous old skool racer who was killed along with her son. Survived by husband and two daughters. The racer was Shelly and Brian Howard.

The Lounge, a webcomic I haven't visited in over a year, but I dug it cause it had some pretty amusing characters....especially Max, who may or may not be a girl? And the Hentai King. You gotta read it just for the Hentai King.


My favorite wichita eagle columnist mark mccormick is getting a bunch of flak and bullshit because he was against the new gay marriage ban. I don't see how the new law is *legal* myself, and I resent Mr. Mccormick's opponents for giving him so much shit. Another sign that I need to get outta here.

No comments: