Tuesday, April 05, 2005

My recipe to forestall any parking lot fight: 1)Maintain calm. If the fucktard is being belligerent and has a tim mcgraw shirt on, chances are...He AINT backing down. 2)obtain non-lethal disabling device. It's not a bitch move to use mace, but I prefer a nice tazer or stun-gun. The more powerful the better. 3)Utilize said device 4)Obtain your choice of adhesive, duct tape or superglue. 5)Here's where you use your own discretion: You can tape or glue unconscious perp's ass cheeks together, you can take incriminating photos with a digicam, (imagine his buddy's finding a pic of him with a large penis right in front of his face) You can tie him butt naked to a high school football post with all kinds of grafitti written all over him in permanent marker, or you can just tie him up and leave him somewhere out in BFE. In any event, be creative. This one time, I could see being non-violent wasn't the answer, and fighting would have been worse. A good ol fashioned stomp down woulda done the heart good, tho.


Booty Time, Booty Time, Across the USA!!!

If my sister says you're a ninja, you're a god-damned ninja!

gimptard....nice blog

memory of xu...another nice blog, I should take heed, don't try to meet others expectations

Reformat blog similar to this

Booty Call Protocol

Be careful when running bootleg software on your pocket pc


Nationstates.net a game where you create and rule your own nation


Disco will never die...and it's not just for gay men, either. This article only
touches the surface. It doesn't get into how disco turned into techno which turned
into eurohouse, eurobeat, and then finally j-pop.

In these times, of hate and pain
We need a remedy, to take us from the rain
Jealousy, a little greed
Ive been thinking, of what I need

I need a freak, to hold me tight
I need a freak, everyday and every night
I need a freak, I really do
I want a freak, one with ass that looks like you
I need a freak, exclusivly
So that she only comes and satisfies me
I need a freak, to hold me tight
I need a freak, everyday and everynight (help me out!)

I need a freak, to hold me tight
I need a freak everyday and every night
I need a freak, with long long hair
A super freak, in underwear

I need a freak, hear what I say
I need a freak, to get me through the day
I need a freak, so I can swerve
I need a super freak, to calm my nerves

No comments: