Sunday, February 29, 2004

Must see Big Balls Live! No, I have not decided that I like men all of a sudden. (I love the ladies, not the laddies.) Rumor on radio has it that AC/DC is gonna go on tour. What better way to celebrate camaroism than going to an AC/DC concert? Still broke, being a computer nerd for this church is getting old. Most of the people are cool, but there are posers, (like everyplace) that get on my nerves. And there's also the fact that while I'm not getting paid a whole lot, I'm hearing constant complaints that I'm getting paid TOO MUCH. Old 'puter guy seems to have spoiled the place by doing everything for free and fixing husband's cousin's grandson' s pc on the weekends, etc etc.

I MAY not have a life either, but that is because of classes. No more freeloaders for me thank you very much.

Still lusting after a t-top 2nd gen. Maybe when I'm rich.

Now shopping for a car for my teenage sister. Dunno why, she has grown to be a self centered brat, and mom's "favorite", but she's still family. And she deserves better than being screwed out of the sweet car deal (97? Camry, aunt's, got new liberty) that was two years in planning until it fell through (NEVER do business with family) So I am looking for something cheap and ULTRA reliable, that she will probably break 2 weeks after getting it just to do the right thing. *sigh* I just hope my kid brother surpises everyone like I think he will. He's the only hope I have left out of all my siblings.

Other news: Not much. Had linkies to some pretty neat webcomics....

www.artbomb.net was one, other's I will have to dig out.

No comments: