Monday, March 01, 2004

Life indeed sux. Lost wallet AGAIN...must be 2nd time in less than 3 months...problably more like 2 and 1/2. I can't beleive it. This time there are only two possible places it could have gone...bathroom at WSU library when I was involved in rigorous mediatation, or right at home, in the a.m., while I slept.

I beleive it must have been someone walking in the door while I slept. Hard to believe cause insomnia hit and I didn't knock off till around 5 am or so, but only explanation I have, because front door was wide open when I got up, right at 9"30, and rushing off to try not to be late for work. I also believe this because trousers I had on last nite, with the billfold in question was in living room (dont remember having them there) and 2 bux or so in change that I had as well as some parts store reciepts that were in pocket are gone as well. I just can't believe this. Dunno who took it, neigbors, mailman, some random dude broke and walking down the sidewalk....at least I don't have to add vengeful ex-girlfriend to that list...heh.

I had like $60 bux in the wallet itself. Change from selling some stuff outta the garage. Well, not anymore. =-( I was actually gonna eat REAL food this week. No more microwave burritos and water. Now I gotta get ANOTHER new liscense, ANOTHER new soc sec card, and ANOTHER new bank card. No new windshield for the 73...this month. At least they haven't hit the bank account, as rent is due at the end of the week. God, you do make Mondays Oh so interesting. The last wallet incident happened inbetween a sunday and a monday as well. Also right around rent time, if I remember right.

Barely missed being rearended during all this excitement too. Thank god I was in the other lane. Some chick in sunglasses and thinking she was cool (had the sunglasses, and was trying to get her smokes out) went and rearended another chick stopped at a red light and with her blinker on to turn. Less than a minute before some douche in a jeep decided to stop in the middle of the fast lane and make me slam on brakes before he turned on his blinkers and turn. "I don't have to use blinkers, I have a jeep".

Very frustrating. If I didn't have other stuff to worry about, I would be looking harder for some ass to kick. Any ass. Refrained from screaming at some old lady with arm in cast who asked for help with her locking gas cap....on a dodge aries/reliant. Would have been amusing if I did not recall doing the same to my aries. At this time of gas prices, not funny at all.

Hell, I should be glad I'm alive....whoever came in (IF they came in) to take wallet could apparently just as easy killed me in my sleep with my own damn samurai sword....or a kitchen knife, or a fork....

No comments: