Thursday, December 04, 2003

Go Gozilla Go!!!
Still listening to my jpop.... New Initial D Stage 4 is supposed to come out (in japan) feb 04. There is also supposed to be a new movie....live action, I believe. So, I will soon have my initial d fix...along with millions other fans worldwide. Here's the link
I have also found out that jpop and especially eurobeat & para para (the type of music initial d comes from) is like $30 a pop. EXPENSIVE. They also have like 20-30 songs a disk tho. Depending on how long they are...still expensive. I swear, one day, I'll be able to get all this stuff, brokedness be damned.
Found out today mom finally got her spark plug wires and blower fixed. Now she has heat, and shouldn't cut out at intersections anymore. Hopefully I won't get anymore shrill 8am calls to come get her NOW when I'm still drunk and running on only 3.5 hours of sleep.....during finals week.
Starting to see GOOD cosplay costumes on some of the anime sites. Of course there are still many folks that look like they half-assed it (If you're gonna dress up as your favorite anime character in front of thousands of folks you don't know, at least TRY to look as much like them as possible) Still feel bad for not completing my kid brother's "dragonball z" armour. I WILL go to a con this year....no matter what. Considering getting back into larps and smacking people around with the ol foam sword again....but most probably not.
Sometimes I feel like I wasted so much of my childhood and adulthood trying to take care of my mom, and "do the right thing" It's really hard to relax and have fun sometimes. Especially when bills start looming. I know I'll never get lost time back, so I try to enjoy life as much as I can. Much more satisfying than being depressed on being broke (and trying to get two cars running) all the time. Last Samurai comes out tomorrow, and I know I MUST see that.
Still feeling hyped. Thinking about taking a drive and wandering around other humans. Not a good idea in the middle of Xmas shopping season, but being in the house doing homework all the damn time sucks.

No comments: