Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Magic Hammer!!!!
I stressed way too much over my flash class. Worried that losing all my projects and having to start over from scratch was gonna fail me. Far from it. Final is a take home test, and the projects, while a hefty portion of my grade, won't kill me. I am such an idiot. Well, now that THAT stress is outta the way, I can start worrying about my other classes, and what I'm gonna do to keep myself occupied over the winter. Thank god I didn't take an additional class like I started to.
Thru watching MUCHO anime over turkey day break, I have come to be once again amused by the way japanese folks pronounce english words. Some Fanboys (and Girls) think that honor rests soley with japanese of the female persuasion, but I think it far surpasses the gender gap. Some people, especially some of the "Engrish" crowd kinda groan, but I think it's kinda interesting how Western culture permeates japanese society and thought, much like Japanese thought permeates Anime fan & Otaku society. Wierd, huh? I went over to mom's house, and got to see Samurai III (That's the third part of the Mifune trilogy about Musashi Miyamoto) I had seen the first 2 many years ago, but had never quite finished the 3rd. It is mostly drama (dorama) and low (but not completely lacking) in the action department. Still a good flick to watch, especially if you're a japanese history buff.
Well, now I've done my homework, watched some tv, and blogged. Now it's time to get to the drinkin'

No comments: