Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Shit happens....
Wouldn't you know, shit always happens RIGHT after you have a halfway decent day? Went to bed feeling nice and fuzzy around 4:30 a.m. Then get a call from mom promptly at 9a.m. 'Burb won't start. Was still drunk enough to say "I'll be right there" I KNOW it's just a spark plug wire, that she doesn't want to get fixed...along with her bad fuel pump, and the other day I saw her exhaust hanging down on the rear diff. She's tearing the poor thing up....Anyhow, inbetween the frantic "hurry up" calls, and getting my own beast warmed up, I finally get to the intersection (on the OTHER side of town) and then she's already gone. Just then I get the call...."Oh, it started again, so I pulled into the parking lot" Now, I'm hung over, pissed, and have to take a final in another hour. Great. I tell you, blog, it was a mistake EVER admitting to my family that I was learning how to fix on my own cars. I'm not gonna let the family screw me for thousands of bux of free parts and labor like with the computer situation tho. Enough is enough.

Edit: Got to class, and instructor is a no show because of car problems....interesting....

No comments: