Thursday, December 04, 2003

Lost into the Night
Yah, unless you're used to engrish and jpop, that title probably makes no sense. Still, jpop music (most ESPECIALLY para para) is the coolest stuff in the world to me right now....kinda like a combination of old disco with modern pop. Indeed, there's been remixes to most of the famous american pop and disco songs in jpop somewhere. I am especially addicted to anything on any of the initialD soundtracks. I know most all of them by heart now, except for the battle stage soundtrack (battle stage is the last initiald movie....so far) As soon as I have a camaro running, I will be doing nothing but bumping jpop, day in and day out. Not too different, since that's all i did in my old toyota truck, even tho it was NOT a go fast vehicle. I'm especially excited now, at 6am, cause I knocked out around 6 pm, got up at 3, and been awake watching anime (Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist) and obtaining the Battle Stage soundtrack off my favorite P2P. Now I'm listening to the old intiald tracks that I've been listening to since 2000. Still not old. Had a break for about 4 months though, so that may be it.
Been thinking about picking up an import again to play with. Knowing I don't have money to fix the two camaros, this makes no damn sense, but hey, I'm a guy. I'm not supposed to make sense...just kick butt and take names. I'm babbling now, but very happy....finally have complete intial d soundtrack....yay! Later.

No comments: