Tuesday, March 29, 2005

There is a (hardware) security seminar on the 31st being put on by some CISCO folks. I think it'll be more entertaining than the hacking seminar I went to last week.

Today was a damn fine day. After the short novella I spent venting, I may have to do that more often. Good thing this isn't a public blog. Kinda sad that I don't have any people close enough to vent to though. Being stressed out by my mom has been the main thing depressing me in the whole time I been here. Dealing with my friend Scott has been just like dealing with my mom....I never hear from either of them unless they want something.

Anyway, feeling MUCH more productive than I have in a while. Thinking of setting up a new website just for IT and college grads. Job hunting, support, forums, the whole nine yards. Just wish people were more upfront tho

No comments: