Saturday, April 02, 2005

Everyone is worried about the pope. He's old. Instead of hovering around his deathbed and counting the minutes, why don't all these damn newscasts reflect on the stuff he's done during his life? There wasn't this much damn publicity and vulturing when Mother Theresa died. And she actually did good for people. I'm not saying the pope hasn't done good either. But he is one of the most powerful men in the world. His presence hung like a spectre all over the school when I was growing up in catholic school.

When I die, if I happen to be rich or powerful, I want everyone to fear that the end of the world is coming. ;) Kinda like the fall of carthage, or camelot, or the roman empire or something. I wouldn't want to encourage a dark age of lawlessness and despair, but I would like to have been responsible for a golden age of prosperity. Hope that makes sense....

Blogger sucks. Everyone was right, it IS broken. May have to move. Definetlely have to update format....

No comments: